Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
In compliance with Michigan legislation, section MCL 388.1618, the board-approved budget for Michigan International Prep School is posted below for public review. This report adheres to the reporting guidelines defined by the Michigan Department of Education.
- Benchmark Assessment Data Report, February 2023
- 98b - Benchmark Assessment Data Report, June 2022
- 98b - Benchmark Assessment Data Report, February 2022
- 98c Learning Loss Plan
Fiscal Year Operating Budgets and Subsequent Revisions
Fiscal Year 2023-2024 Budgets
Fiscal Year 2022-2023 Budgets
Fiscal Year 2021-2022 Budgets
Fiscal Year 2020-2021 Budgets
Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Budgets
Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Budgets
Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Budgets
Summary of Personnel and Operating Expenditures (Pie Charts)
- Personnel Expenditures
- Operating Expenditures
Educational Service Provider Transparency Reports
- Expenditure Reports
- Operating Expenditures
2023 Accounts Payable Check Register
2022 Accounts Payable Check Register
2021 Accounts Payable Check Register
2020 Accounts Payable Check Register
2019 Accounts Payable Check Register
2018 Accounts Payable Check Register
2017 Accounts Payable Check Register
Current Bargaining Agreements
Our staff is hired through a third party vendor; there are no bargaining agreements.
Employer Sponsored Health Care Plans
Our staff is hired through a third party vendor; we do not sponsor health care plans.
Audited Financial Statements
- Year Ending June 30, 2022
- Year Ending June 30, 2021
- Year Ending June 30, 2020
- Year Ending June 30, 2019
- Year Ending June 30, 2018
Medical Benefit Plan Bids
Our staff is hired through a third party vendor; we have no medical benefit plan bids.
Expense Reimbursement Policy
Please refer to Accounts Payable registers.
Employee Compensation Information
All staff is hired through a management company, but in good faith, the superintendent's compensation information is listed below.
- 2022 Superintendent Compensation Information
- 2021 Superintendent Compensation Information
- 2020 Superintendent Compensation Information
- 2019 Superintendent Compensation Information
- 2018 Superintendent Compensation Information
- 2017 Superintendent Compensation Information
District Paid Association Dues and Lobbying Costs
- 2021-2022 District Paid Association Dues
- 2020-2021 District Paid Association Dues
- 2019-2020 District Paid Association Dues
- 2018-2019 District Paid Association Dues
- 2017-2018 District Paid Association Dues
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
A deficit elimination plan is not required for the district.
District Credit Card
The district does not have district credit cards.
District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information
There was no out-of-state travel to report for 2022-2023.