Khan Academy offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom. Khan offers resources that tackle math, science, computer programming, history, art history, economics, and more. The math missions guide learners from kindergarten to calculus using state-of-the-art, adaptive technology that identifies strengths and learning gaps. Khan has also partnered with institutions like NASA, The Museum of Modern Art, The California Academy of Sciences, and MIT to offer specialized content. Visit http://khanacademy.org
Wolfram|Alpha introduces a fundamentally new way to get knowledge and answers—not by searching the web, but by doing dynamic computations based on a vast collection of built-in data, algorithms, and methods. Visit http://wolframalpha.com
GettingSmart.com is a communityfor news, stories and leadership oninnovations in learning and teaching.Users engage by reading, watching,listening, and sharing thoughtleading perspectives in feature blogsand publications on K-12, HigherEdand lifelong learning. Visit http://www.gettingsmart.com
THE Journal is dedicated to informing and educating K-12 senior-level district and school administrators, technologists, and tech-savvy educators within districts, schools, and classrooms to improve and advance the learning process through the use of technology. Launched in 1972, THE Journal was the first magazine to cover education technology. Visit https://thejournal.com/beingmobile
Collabrify Suite of Educational Productivity Apps.
- Collabrify Suite of Educational Productivity Apps.
- Two or more students, each on their own computing device, in real-time, co-constructing text documents, drawings & animations, KWL charts, spreadsheets.
- Designed expressly for grades 1-6.
- Use in face-to-face classrooms (students co-located).
- Use in virtual classrooms (students not co-located), too!
- Device-agnostic/browser-based, so perfect for BYOD!
- Supports synchronous and asynchronous collaboration.
- Use the new eHallway chatrooms to hold conversations.